Thursday, September 8, 2016

Introduction of Me + Test Post

Hello!  This is a test post to ensure my ability to post on the blog.

My name is Nathan Turner. I’m a senior at San Francisco State University as a Studio Art major. I was born in Santa Clara and have lived there my entire life. I primarily speak English but I speak some Spanish. In my free time, I enjoy a variety of types of writing, including poetry, novels and mystery stories. I also watch Baseball and Basketball, and am especially a fan of the Chicago Bulls.


I’m taking this course for a variety of reasons beyond fulfilling an Upper division requirement. My two closest friends are Muslim and a feminist respectively and we’ve had numerous conversations over the years about feminist social issues as well as the modern Muslim experience in America. This class seemed like a natural extension to expand my knowledge. I’m looking forward to seeing what this class can provide to broaden my understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment