Saturday, September 3, 2016

Hello!

Hey Everybody!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday so far! I had work this morning and now I am getting ready to go see Cold Play tonight at Levi Stadium in Santa Clara, I've never been so I am excited to see what all the hype is about :) I am a super senior here at SFSU, I started fresh out of high school in Fall 2011 and I'll be graduating this December with a grand total of 5.5 years as a Gator! It's not about how long it takes you to graduate, it's about doing it for yourself and that's what matters! As I saw everyone from my high school that was the grade below me graduating this past May, it really began get to me but then I realized, Rachel everyone has different life chances, opportunities and obstacles that factor into to their ability to do things in life and although it's taken me this long I'm still young (23 in 2 weeks) and I still have so many things ahead of me and so much time!! So for anyone who feels like they need to kill themselves to graduate within 4 years - give yourself a break, I mean who are you getting this degree for anyway?

Have an AWESOME weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment